Saturday, December 11, 2010

"What It Feels To Be Mexican Me"

              I am Mexican and im really proud of that. I was born in Mexico in Guadalajara Jalisco and came to the U.S when i was just 7 years old i will never forget that day. As me there are alot of other Mexicans just like me that have pass trough the same expirences as I or have there own. But like me that dosen't change them at all of been who they are and were they come from.       To begin with my first language of course was spanish. I didn't speak a word of english when i enter elemntary school here. As teh time pass i started to understand it more and more. Until i got the hang of it and until know i can understand it and speak it. And everyday i keep learning new words and new things  i never learn before. Besides this i do remember some old times in my birthpalce. I was really happy there my family and friends i use to hang out with. I remember that my sister and some of are friends would use to scape from my grandma just to go and play at a partk that was near by. Well it wasent really a park but for us it was more than a park it was like the palce were we can do us we wish. Without anyone telling us anything, it was my best and favorite place to go when i was there. It was really big had green grass and it was full with beautiful flowers thats what i most love of there.                                   Well my family and i lived in a kind of big house nice and peaceful. We werent rich or anything but thanks to my grandpa we had a good palce were we live on. Thats because when i wasent steal born and my grandpa was kind of young. He came to the U.S to work and send some money to my grandma and there children that was my mom to. After all of them were leaving it got to the point that out of 8 children that my grandpa and grandma had only 2 stay including my mom, brotther, and I. Because my sister left to a day mt grandpa came back and desided to take her and my grandma.Those were some sad days for me because everyone i care for was leaving and i thought that i would never see them again. The house that my grandpa work so ahrd for to make it big and nice was getting emptier and emptier by the days. This was just the days when i knew that my life was going to change because of what i herd my mom said to someone in the phone. I think that was my grandpa that was in the U.S at the time. I heard that we were going to move the U.S to.             This dicision shock me at that time i really not knon what was going on really but what i did know is that i was going to see my sister and most part of my family that came to the U.S to again after not seen them for a long time. I knew that this was going to be a new begining for all of us. And i was kind of sad and happy at that moment. But i knew that all of this was so i can have a better future and more oppotunities in my life. Another thing is that all of this would't happen without my grandparents help and support that they gave me and my mom. My garndma was mostly the one who raise me and everyone else. Because my mom had to work in a house far from home were she had to stay at sleep all week. And i never knew my dad when i was in Mexico. All what i am right now and all those good things i learn and the respect i have to give to thise who give me it. Was teach to me by my secound mom that would be mt grandma she was mostly always there for me everytime i needed a mom to take care of me. So thats why i will always be thankful and grateful to her and my grandpa.              Now, something very different is that i love lieving in U.S but what i dont sometimes like is the changes people have amde to it. All of those bad things that are happening around U.S. LIke the racism agains Mexicans and some goverments hoping to take the opportunities some of my community are looking for to achieve there dreams. Thats something i ahd come to dislike. I know that people should with a permision to a new state  or country. But sometimes people just have the bad luck or dont get the chance to get that permision. So they even put in danger there lifes to reach there dreams and hopes. Anyways right now im really happy of being here and im working really hard of achiving my own dreams and hopen. So i really wish that some day not long ago from now everything would get fix for all of us Mexicans.                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment